Post Re: LDD Za ili protiv
ne on je pre vrijedan zakopaj hmmm brick 2x4

05. Jun 2009. 18:01
AFOL

Ok to bu proslo :LEGO05:

05. Jun 2009. 18:03

OK - I have a feeling that I may be partly responsible for this discussion in the first place??

Now having just 'recovered' from one misunderstanding I do not want to be quickly involved
in another!! :LEGO13: But it would appear we might have a 'small' problem!

If this post from Matija (sorry Matija) says what I think it says:

Matija wrote:
Takoder je pravilo tamo, pa predlazem da bude i ovdje (makar se i podrazumijeva) je da se ne koristi gomila nekih rijetkih i/ili nepostojecih kockica. Jer to znaci da je tu kreaciju nemoguce izgraditi u stvarnosti.

...then this conversation just took another turn!! When I made my original comments about the current work
of kaktus; zeleni. I felt under the terms of the game (one colour) that there was a distinct advantage using LDD.
We discussed it and in view of the 'lack of bricks' and the desire to compete I also conceded it was OK.
But if you look here:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30165

...you're going to see the main Part of the entry does not actually exist in White!!

I'm not in the mood for more confrontation - so some-one else is going to have to make a ruling on this one
and for the sake of future harmony - clarify the situation once and for all!

Good Luck!! :LEGO18:

05. Jun 2009. 18:48
Počasni član kluba

WOW!

Good point Exile... I didn't know it doesn't exist in white... who would thought of that. White is really common LEGO color, and this one is not so rare piece...

Well, I will let Z decide. I'm sure he didn't know that it doesn't exist, and it's his game.

Anyway, I'm still on what I've said for all other creations and competitions. So then this one shouldn't fit in those terms. Z?

Live LEGO

05. Jun 2009. 19:20
Profile WWW

Matija wrote:
WOW!

Good point Exile... I didn't know it doesn't exist in white... who would thought of that. White is really common LEGO color, and this one is not so rare piece...

Well, I will let Z decide. I'm sure he didn't know that it doesn't exist, and it's his game.

Anyway, I'm still on what I've said for all other creations and competitions. So then this one shouldn't fit in those terms. Z?

You want to know the really bizarre thing - nor did I and I wasn't checking!!
But I'm currently building up an 'old' set that calls for it in Dark Grey of which I didn't
have enough - so while I was ordering - I spotted it! :LEGO19:

05. Jun 2009. 19:31

_Z_ I know I have no authority whatsoever in this matter but as the Senior member
of the club (well age has to have some benefits!) may I please request that whatever
decision you come to - takes effect AFTER the current (one colour) game. I - like
you - I'm sure - do not want to be responsible for doing anything to discourage full
and friendly participation of all our members - few bricks or not!!

I hope you will accept my request in the Spirit it was intended? :LEGO07:

05. Jun 2009. 20:07
AFOL

Wow, what a great investigation job was done here! Well done, Exile.
Alas, my friend and my dear countryman, now you put me in hard position to judge! Luckily, I have no problem to make fast and justice decisions. Cause my thoughts are always the same: The games must go on! Fun and joy above all!

The truth is I never even pushed the pure LEGO creations. Usually, non LEGO elements was permitted, even welcomed. (LEGO is the best and simplest tool to build in, but not the only one.) And only that time, in Monochromatic game - i explicitly stated that non-LEGO elements are not allowed. And here, what happened. (Basically, non existing LEGO brick color from LDD is not an LEGO element.)

To make a long story short: This is minor violation of rules, we bend rules before, there is nothing to make fuss about this time. Kaktus-zeleni's work is excellent. If she new there is no white, maybe whe would panit it all black, and that would be much the same. (But also - much the different. Whole new message ;) )
In the next games, this thing would be clearly written. If note about LDD and non-existing LEGO elements is omitted - everything is permitted.

Ukratko, na hrv: Sve ok. Ako ne piše da se ne smije - se može. A iako je za jednobojnu pisalo da se ne može koristiti non-LEGO (a nepostojeća bijela je tehnički non-LEGO), nećemo dizati prašinu, jer... pravila smo kršili i ranije. Cilj nam je zabava, a ne pravosuđenje.

06. Jun 2009. 00:25
Profile WWW

_ž_ wrote:
...The games must go on! Fun and joy above all!

A good decision!!

Solomon would have been proud!! :LEGO23:

06. Jun 2009. 07:52
AFOL

Jeez. Nisam ni znala da se vodi ovakva rasprava. (I ne mogu reći da ju je baš ugodno čitati.) :LEGO01:
Ono što je meni najsmješnije je da zapravo nisam namjeravala koristiti tu - nepostojeću- kocku, nego onu 2x1 kojoj je bokocrt pravokutni trapez, i to 2 vrste takve, običnu, i "obrnutu", onu na koju se može pričvrstiti nešto na najveću stranu... Ne znam jesam li dovoljno dobro objasnila, internet je jako spor pa mi se ne da tražiti naziv. Uglavnom, nacrt svake ovce bi bio šesterokut, nešto izdužen a ne centralno simetričan. No, nisam mogla pronaći nijednu od tih kocki, pa sam složila ovakvo. (To TOLIKO NIJE BITNO. Mogle su biti obične 2x2 kocke i naslov bi objasnio. :LEGO01:) No, samo da podijelim to s vama. :LEGO51:
Iznesen argument protiv ovih programa (jedini, zapravo) je to da se oni koji imaju "manji broj kockica" stavljaju u ne-fer poziciju. Hm, ne znam kako da vam to jasnije kažem od ovog: ja NEMAM kockice. U svom stanu imam total od 0,0 kockica. Koliko je fer situacija njima: mogu koristiti svoje kockice i programe kojih na internetu ima n, a koliko meni?! Morala sam skidati program, naučiti raditi u njemu, složiti sve kako sam zamislila (ili blizu, pošto je program ograničen na puuno načina). A da ne spominjem smišljanje kreacije. Stvarno, nije život fer prema njima.
Hvala na razumijevanju i bendanju pravila. Ako ću i dalje raditi u ovom programu, ću svakako naći slike (real life slike) kockica u toj boji koje sam koristila.
Toliko od mene, oprostite na dugom postu, ali cijela rasprava za koju nisam znala i nebuloze pojedinaca su me dosta iznervirale.
Pozdrav iz Varaždina. :LEGO51:
(Iz ovog posta su na nagovor tomeka i u vidu dobroforumskih odnosa izbačena 3 sarkastična komenara. :LEGO16:)

06. Jun 2009. 17:53
AFOL

Ma to je super, super je što se i trudiš s takvim alatima. Nadam se da će Tomek biti dobar pa ti pokloniti uskoro koji "plastični" poklon. E, to je tek gušt... kad imaš samo jedan set u životu, npr kamion, a pokušavaš izgraditi crvku!! Ludo!!

06. Jun 2009. 21:32
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next